Compiling Gnoom on Solaris.

I tried compiling Gnoom on Solaris today. Since the source in CVS is a
practically unmodified copy of the source released from iD I just
applied the diffs from my earlier new-years-eve-X-port¹. The problem
comes in the new file: gnome_video.c. Where does GNOME_APP_* get
defined?

Also, if there's some coordination or mailing lists for this game I'd be
interested to participate.

¹ Some people party on these occasions. I still haven't figured out
  why. :)