Re: How to install slib? (was Re: Help with a basic install)

On Thu, Mar 26, 1998 at 10:21:59AM +0100, Bobo Rajec wrote:
> I tried, too. The HACKING file lists slib2b3 as the required slib
> version, on ftp-swiss.ai.mit.edu I found only slib2c0, which I guess
> is incompatible.
>
> Does gnome-guile work with slib2c0 ? If not, where do I get slib2b3 ?

I've had slib2b3.tar.gz lying around in my home directory since the
last time that I meant to do something about it.  If you can't find it
elsewhere, I've just uploaded it to ftp.uk.linux.org/pub/linux/incoming

Don't ask me anything else about it, because I don't know the answer.

-dan