Re: trouble compiling gnome-libs-0.13

I don't know if anyone has answered this yet, but I am guessing that this
is a typo (in the source perhaps?).  I am pretty sure that this should
read "GTK*" vs. "DTK*".  I would even bet money that the source of the
error is the gtk vs. gdk issue (one is the "ToolKit" and the other is the
"DrawingKit").

-Dale