Re: tiny messagebox patch

Havoc> OK, here's a patch that does this. It also changes the button
Havoc> box layout to GTK_BUTTONBOX_DEFAULT_STYLE because the
Havoc> right-justified buttons looked kinda weird to me. But if this
Havoc> was a feature, ignore that part of the patch.

I made the buttons right justified on purpose -- but only because I
like them like that.

If somebody knows better, they should change it.  In this case, please
submit a note to the Style Guide so we can know how buttons should be
placed in the future.

Also, updating gnome-propertybox.c to follow suit would be useful.

Tom