Re: tiny messagebox patch

>  So I added gtk_widget_realize() before creating the pixmaps.  Don't
>  know if it's a good solution, but the warning goes away. One-line
>  patch appended.
>
>  I sent a different patch this afternoon, if it doesn't show up soon I
>  will re-send it. It moved the bulk of gnome_property_box_new() to
>  gnome_property_box_init(), to allow subclassing.

The message box widget should use the GnomePixmap widget for its
pixmaps instead of creating them "by hand" with Gdk.  Could you please
look into this?  It should be a simple matter of

	GtkWidget *pixmap;

	pixmap = gnome_pixmap_new_from_file ("foo.xpm");
	gtk_container_add (some_container, pixmap);
	gtk_widget_show (pixmap);

You do not need to take care of realization, visuals, etc. as
GnomePixmap takes care of all that stuff.

  Quartic