a few problems

I'm sort of new to gnome, got everything from the cvs..mostly
everything is ok. The whole desktop thing doesn't work yet(seg fault
constantly), but I expect that will change over time.  Most programs
work fine.  The problem is in gnome-network mostly. GIRC will not
compile. All .m files seem to be ignored, it just gcc -o girc -lgtk
... and gets undefined reference to main.  When I try compiling them
manually, I get pages of errors. Also network-utilities just reads
from /usr/local/bin/gnomeg? what/where is this?

Any help would be appreciated.