Portuguese translation

 Hi, I'm thinking of starting the portuguese translation of Gnome to make my
small contribution to the project. I know someone else told he would do it
but I don't remeber who and as there's nothing until now I'll do it.
 I would really like to do some programming(maybe Gnome GV) but I don't have
the time for it right now (final year project), maybe in a few months.

By the way, is there any other way to learn how to use gettext besides the
info files? They look kind of incomplete.

--
Nuno Ferreira
nmrf@rnl.ist.utl.pt