Re: Directory selector

Charl> I have looked through the gnome-libs source (as mentioned
Charl> earlier ;) but couldn't find anything relating to this new
Charl> question.  Are there plans for implementing a directory
Charl> selector for Gnome, or should I hack my own together using the
Charl> gtk tree widget?

I haven't heard of any such plans.  I agree that such a widget would
be useful.

I think this is another case where the API is more important than the
initial implementation.  There are various ways to approach this kind
of widget, and the best way isn't entirely clear.  (For instance, some
people might prefer the Windows style.  I prefer having something like
a file dialog, only with file display turned off.)

If you have the time, please write this.

Tom