Re: New utility--kinda

W. Reilly Cooley, Esq. wrote:

> It's a very simple util--all it is does is present the user with a text
> box to enter commands to launch X apps.  I never even got around to

Excellent.  This was one of my favorite nifty features of KDE.  You
could just configure it to popup w/ a function key or something in your
window manager.  I've actually contemplated writing something like this
if I ever got some time.

jason

--
Jason Gilbert | http://www.scott.net/~jason/ | http://www.mantissa.com/

"The total job will be in the software, and we'll be able to write big
fat programs. We can let them run somewhat inefficiently because there
will be so much horsepower that just sits there. The real focus won't
be who can cram it down in, or who can do it in machine language. It
will be on who can define the right user interface and properly
integrate the main packages." -- Bill Gates, PC Magazine 1982