RE: property dialogs

> Paul Hepworth <phepworth@s-vision.com> writes:
> > I suggest Apply does only the current page.  An "Apply All" button does
> all
> > pages.
>
> I'm not sure "Apply all" is easy to read.  It could mean apply all
> the elements I see on the page.
>
> What is the motivation for having the ability to "apply" different
> pages?

Okay, "Apply all pages"  :-)
Actually, you ask a good question.  Since the Apply button is not part of a
page (it is below the notebook, generally), it is natural that it applies to
the whole dialog, i.e. all the pages.  If it is desirable to apply one page
only (the reason has not been answered yet), you should have an
"Apply this page" button.
I don't know why you'd want to apply only one page.

Paul