Re: a few notes on gncal

>>> I preferred 'Quit'. I might be the wrong person since I'm no
>>> native speaker, but the UNIX world seems full of 'quit app's. I
>>> don't think we should imitate Windows here.

Miguel> That makes a lot of sense.  We can change the style guide if
Miguel> needed.

Chris> This has been changed in the style guide.

`Exit' is actually mandated by Motif.  That's where I was coming from,
anyway.

We shouldn't let the key binding issue drive the choice.  Eventually
the key bindings will be remappable.  (I realized only too late that
even mentioning the Control-Q thing was probably a mistake...)

Tom