gnome 0.13: compiling problems...

I try to compile the entire distribution 0.13 and I got some problems....

gnome-core:

gemvt:
      I try configure and configure --with-included-gettext, as result I
      have a undefined reference to dgettext.

gnome-utils:

gtop
      there is a problem with the dependences: there is not the include
      "fsysview.h"

gtt
      I got this error:
      no rules to make gtt.1 needed by 'all'

gnome-games:

phaser-chess
      I got this error:
      undefined reference to gtk_entry_set-max_lenght in
      /usr/local/lib/libobgtk.so (note that the function is present in the
      gtk header)

gnome-admin:

gulp
     the same error of phaser-chess