mico tarred : where?

Hi

Can anyone tell me where to find MICO (is it realy needed for the pannel).
The redhat ftp-site only contains rmps and no tar, which I need. Where can I
find it?

     Jouk

>------------------------------------------------------------------------------<

  Jouk Jansen

  joukj@crys.chem.uva.nl

  Technische Universiteit Delft        tttttttttt  uu     uu  ddddddd
  Nationaal centrum voor HREM          tttttttttt  uu     uu  dd    dd
  Rotterdamseweg 137                       tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  2628 AL Delft                            tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Nederland                                tt      uu     uu  dd    dd
  tel. 31-15-2781536                       tt       uuuuuuu   ddddddd

  Universitair Centrum Antwerpen     rrrrrr   uu    uu    ccc       aa
  EMAT                               rr   rr  uu    uu   cc cc     aaaa
  Groenenborgerlaan 171              rr  rr   uu    uu  cc        aa  aa
  2020 Antwerpen                     rrrrr    uu    uu  cc       aaaaaaaa
  Belgie                             rr rr    uu    uu   cc cc  aa      aa
  tel 32-32180261/518                rr  rr    uuuuuu     ccc  aa        aa