Joint project mailing list?

I was just wondering, has anybody thought about setting up a joint
mailing list with the KDE lot? It'd be nice to have a forum to discuss
cross-project technical issues without having to brave the politicians
which seem to inhabit all of the relevant newsgroups.

Might be useful to discuss interoperability, and compare solutions to
similar problems.

Just a thought,

Cheers,

Phil.

 Phil Dawes                               |   My opinions are my own
 WWW:    err.. temporarily non-existant   |   and nothing to do with
 Email:  philipd@parallax.co.uk           |      my employer.