Hello and looking for ......

Hello, I am fairly new to this development project, but I saw a mention in
the TODO list that someone (undisclosed) has good the protocol for the
ICQ program.

I have been interested and still am in developing a program that is useful
and a lot less memory hungry than the current JAVA version for Linux and
this project seems to give me the oportunity.

So if the person involved will contact me and we can get things worked out
and moving.

Psyclone