Fix for gzopen error when compiling the help-browser

Continuing my fight against gnome I tried to install the gnome-games
package today, which went fairly ok with the exception that phaser-chess
doesn't compile.

But I think there is a design error in the games as they _require_ that
the help-browser is available. So I had to go and get gnome-core...

The help-browser on the other hand failed to compile with unknown
references to gzopen (and some other gz* references), which turned out to
be that a libz.a existed in /usr/X11R6/lib, and it was not the correct
one. Not daring to remove it I had to look for other solutions, and here
is a fix:

In the makefile for the helpbrowser, just prior to the -L/usr/X11R6/lib
entries, write -L/usr/lib which will force the linker to look in /usr/lib
before /usr/X11R6/lib. Replace /usr/lib with the location of zlib on your
machine.

Once that got fixed the compile bombed out because mico wasn't
installed...

Not to complain really, but don't you people think that your installation
instructions are a little bit below the ice? But I am not just going to
talk, but instead, when I have come through the whole compile of gnome and
it works I will write down my experiences, turn it into html, and post it
to the list for inclusion on the www site should you people be interested.

-Stefan

| Stefan Mars              |Student, Applied physics & Electrical engineering |
| Bjoernkaerrsgatan 15B:30 |Linkoping Institute of Technology                 |
| S-584 36 Linkoping       |                                                  |
| Sweden                   |Email: mars@lysator.liu.se Phone: +46 (0)13175384 |
|         Maintainer of The THX Home Cinema Buyers Guide, located at          |
|               http://www.lysator.liu.se/%7Emars/thxguide.html               |
\--------------------- PGP key available through finger ----------------------/