Re: gnome mdi dnd problem / GnomeUIInfo wrapping problem.

Andreas Kostyrka wrote:

> What about a GNOME_UI_INFO_BUILDER_DATA entry? Then all the different
> versions of create_menus become obsolete, and the GnomeUIInfo array is
> self contained?

this seems like a nice idea to me - for both menus and toolbars. and
gnome-app-helper.c could easily be patched to do this.
each GNOME_UI_INFO_BUILDER_DATA entry's GnomeUIBuilderData structure
would be valid until next GNOME_UI_INFO_BUILDER_DATA entry or the end of
tree. for entries that arent't preceded by a GNOME_UI_INFO_BUILDER_DATA
the default would be used.

comments?

regards,
	jaKa