gnome mdi dnd problem / GnomeUIInfo wrapping problem.

Hi!

I've been just wondering if anybody is using the
gnome_app_create_menus_custom method?
Seemed quite cool to me when I wrapped GnomeUIInfos, but it seems that
Gnome MDI is not able to use a GnomeUIBuilderData. :(

Another problem that I noticed is, that dnd gives wrong impressions upon
the user with gnome-mdi. Just start 2 copies of gnome-hello-7-mdi, and try
to drag a child from one instance to the other. By icon, dnd seems to
indicate that it will accept the page, while in reality it will not.
Perhaps the dnd datatype should depend upon the host/pid name of the
client?

Andreas