Re: Compiling 0.20 (followup)

On Sat, 27 Jun 1998, Christopher Curtis wrote:

> ... gnome-core:
> mico-glue.o: In function `panel_corba_gtk_main':
> mico-glue.o(.text+0x2b8): undefined reference to `GtkDispatcher::GtkDispatcher(void)'

Being unfamiliar with RPM-isms, I didn't check the spec file.  I needed to
specify --with-gtk on the command line.  This is not otherwise documented.

> ... gnome-utils:
> save-cwd.c:46: error.h: No such file or directory
>
> Commenting out the "#include "error.h"" from this file results in a
> variable called "error" being undefined.

It's actually a function that appears to be directly related to the
printf() family of functions, but none that I recognize.  I tried futily
to #define a FLM.  There's also something called "dirname" that I do not
have on my system.  Does gdiskfree require glibc or something?

Is that also the problem with my "ping.c" in gnome-admin?

Again, thanks in advance, and sorry for the chatter...
--
Christopher Curtis               - http://www.ee.fit.edu/users/ccurtis
Florida Institute of Technology  - System Administrator, Programmer