Re: Gnome .debs released

[-----snip-------]

> Cheers,
>
>  - Jim

Hi Jim,

Great work. One little problem though. I downloaded the lot and tried
to install. I then discovered that they all depend on libgdk-imlib1.
I checked on ftp.debian.org and friends and all I could find was
gdk-imlib1, imlib-base, and imlib1. Any hints on where the libgdk-imlib1
package you used came from?

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.inconnect.com/~andersen/