Re: gtk+ & gnome-objc

On Thu, 18 Jun 1998, Samuel Gabor wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm using Jim Pick's daily CVS snapshots to compile Gnome. Gtk+ snapshots
> don't come with gtkaccelerator.h file which is needed for gnome-objc
> compile. I used Gtk+ 1.0.4 gtkaccelerator.h but then I got undefined
> references when linking gnome-objc stuff:

The problem seems to be that you have gtk+-1.1  This version does not have
accelerator tables and uses accelgroups instead.  Someone needs to make
the objc bindings work with accelerator groups as well as tables.  The
only thing to do in the interim is down grade to gtk 1.0.4.  Remeber to
recompile all the gnome stuff after that though so it works with
accelerator tables and not accel groups.  Also remove your config.cache
files so it finds the older version.

Manish Vachharajani
<mvachhar@vger.rutgers.edu>