Re: Internationalization

> I know that GNOME supports Internationalization, but I'll bet that
> it doesn't support danish yet.  I would like to participate in
> adding danish support to gnome, so if someone have something that
> they wanted translated into danish, just mail me!

You should get in contact wit the GNU Danish translation team, they
have got a copy of the .pot files trough the GNU translation effort.
They would probably have much better information than we do on the
progress of this specific project.

To learn more about the GNU translations teams, read the ABOUT-NLS
file that is on the main directory of every gnome package.

best wishes,
Miguel.