Re: gnome-objc and gtk+-1.1

On Tue, 16 Jun 1998, Kjartan Maraas wrote:

> I just managed to get gnome-objc to compile with a recent gtk from
> CVS, and now I  wonder if I should try to make the thing work
> properly with the ACCEL_GROUP changes. A few questions about this:
>
> What is the preferred way to check for GTK_HAVE_ACCEL_GROUP?
>
> Should I create new files for the accel_group functions:
>
> obgtkAccelGroup.[hm]?
>
> or is it better to just check for this in obgtkAcceleratorTable.[hm]
> and use ifdef's?
>
> Finally, is someone else doing this?

I haven't gotten either patches or time to make this happen yet - if you
submit obgtkAccel{Group,Label}.[hm], I'll gladly stick them in :-)

-- Elliot
When I die, I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather...
	...not yelling and screaming like the people in the back of the
	   plane he was flying.