Re: weirdness with gnome-graphics 0.20

I looked through the some of the code in ee because I noticed this problem
as well.  It seems the gtk file selector box doesn't support wildcards and
the code in ee doesn't either.  There was a bug in imlib that tried to
convert all the files in the given directory to pnm's but that was fixed.
I was thinking about writing a quick fix inside of ee, but I think a
better option is a gnome version of the file selector widget with support
for drag and drop and wildcard support etc.

For a quick fix to your problem, just choose the directory with all the
files in it.  Ee automatically loads all the files in the given directory.

Neil Vachharajani
nvachhar@pluto.njcc.com