No CVS, No snapshots!! ;=(

With anon-CVS denied and no daily snapshots available (snapshots, which IMHO
cause more bandwidth trouble than the anon-CVS updates), we gnome-lurkers are
stranded.
Just when it started to sort-off work all but the developers are cut out of
the deal; could we please have /something/ to drool over each day?

--
<- Ronald Offerman | ron@gjt-it.nl
<- Root Powered Carrot Munchers Ltd. Inc. SA AG BV

"Daddy, why do those people have to use Microsoft Windows?"
"Don't stare, son; it's not polite."
"M$ Windows NT, an accident waiting to happen"