Re: XML and GNOME community

On Fri, 5 Jun 1998, Elliot Lee wrote:

> Could you recommend a direction for GNOME to start in for using XML as the
> format for saving & loading documents?

Oops, I just realized this may be a bad question to ask (i.e. I'm clueless
here!:). Is XML the format to use, or is RDF - what's the relation
between the two, what's the big picture?

-- Elliot
When I die, I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather...
	...not yelling and screaming like the people in the back of the
	   plane he was flying.