Re: XML and GNOME community

Poor example.  Just re-configure the fire-wall to let it through, or
pipe it through a tunnel (yes, lets open a remote system
administration port to the whole world?  I dont think so ...).

Either way, they are merely tcp connections, which is what firewalls
are designed to have fine control over ...

XML might be ok for a clip board, or DnD, but does it have the
richness and performance and semantics for remote object
manipulations?

--
     ///   `... thinking is an exercise to which all too few brains
    ///     are accustomed.' - First Lensman, E.E. `Doc' Smith