gmc rpm/gtk problem?

	Hi,

	Nice to see that gnome is movin' on...

	I have a question re gmc rpm, (I suspect the answer is to do
      with gtk...).  This is what I get when I start gmc.

gigha paule> gmc

** WARNING **: gtk_signal_newv(): signal "save_yourself" with return value `bool
' excludes GTK_RUN_LAST

** WARNING **: gtk_signal_connect(): could not find signal "save_yourself" in th
e `GnomeClient' class ancestry

** ERROR **: sigsegv caught
gigha paule> rpm -q -a | grep "gnome\|gmc\|gtk"
gnome-libs-0.13-1998050414
gtk-devel-0.99.970925-3
gtk+-1.1.0-1998052210
gnome-graphics-0.13-1998050400
gnome-core-0.13-1998050400
gmc-4.1.34-1998052212

	It was not obvious to me what the problem is,

	Your help would be appreciated,

	Thanks,

	Paul

	p.s. I notice that the lovely granite gnome footprint was
      being used as the GNOME emblem at the Linux Expo.  I would
      imagine that Bigfoot Partners L.P. will get upset if this is
      used widely by groups such as RedHat and others.  They have
      something very similar as a service mark, whatever that is.