Re: Buttons in panel menus.
- From: Christopher Curtis <ccurtis ee fit edu>
- To: Frater Reklaw <fraterreklaw yahoo com>
- cc: Manish Vachharajani <mvachhar vger rutgers edu>, George <jirka 5z com>, gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Buttons in panel menus.
- Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 14:53:08 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 31 Jul 1998, Frater Reklaw wrote:
[Big Cc: list...]
> I drag-n-drop is intuitive to people who use Win/Mac/X windows, but not
> to new users. I have to deal with new computer users all the time. I'm
> talking about who have trouble double-clicking because the jerk the
> mouse across the screen between clicks. If gnome wants to attract
> real-newbies then this feature should provide some visual cue. I like
This is actually a good idea. I think that subtle dnd hints could be
given in the form of "tear-away" bars where appropriate. It would
probably also be good for handicap access if the dnd option could be made
single-clickable. Maybe make it look like something sticky. Hmm.
Christopher Curtis - http://www.ee.fit.edu/users/ccurtis
Florida Institute of Technology - System Administrator, Programmer
Melbourne, Florida USA - http://www.lp.org/
] [Thread Prev