Troubles building out of cvs; I want only gmc, how?

I only want the newest gmc, but I started to build the whole gnome.
I found the gnome-objc was not written for the same version of gtk+
from the cvs, and the gmc compiled against it did not work in detailed
listing mode (could not select files, widgets all skewed ).

So, here is the question. If I want only to run gmc, none of the gnome
stuff (until there is a stable working release package), what is the
minimal list of stuff I have to guild.  From looking at the gmc header
files, it looks like I need gtk (what version, I can't tell), and
gnome-libs.  Gnome-libs needs ORBit, but does it need MICO still?

Paul E. Johnson                      pauljohn@ukans.edu
Dept. of Political Science           http://lark.cc.ukans.edu/~pauljohn
University of Kansas                 Office: (913) 864-9086
Lawrence, Kansas 66045               FAX: (913) 864-5700