Re: all this flak about menus said:
> There is a menu editor, it is called gedit, and it is shipped with
> gnome-utils. 

Actually its called gmenu, and it works pretty good with the current
development panel. Needs some cosmetic fixes, but I use it daily now.

Dr Mike

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]