Re: To answer your question about the upcoming Style-Guide...

Tom Vogt wrote:

> > >then let them create RULES. do it via a simple (kiss!) interface. let them
> > >click or select that anything with "game" in the keywords goes to the
> > >"recreation" folder.
> >
> > So where would "Starcraft" go?  No "game" in there.
>
> note that I did explicitly make a reference to the lsm and keywords. an lsm
> for starcraft would SURELY read something like "strategy, game, multiplayer"
> or something like that.

I really like this idea.  Do you think it would be a good idea to set up a
matrix, so the keywords are separated from their meanings.  That way, you could
summaraize the rules in a sentence, like "strategy games that aren't
multiplayer".  Or, perhaps more useful, "network utilities that are clients and
not servers".  It could end up being a real pain, but feedback for newbies in
the form of a sentence might be nice.

Andrew Clausen