Re: gnome_score dialog - default on OK

On Fri, 24 Jul 1998, Simon Kagedal wrote:

> While playing gnobots (much fun!!), the Score dialog pops up after
> every game. I'd like the OK button in that dialog to be default so
> you could just press Enter to get out of it.

The correct solution here is to change the score dialog so its parent is
GnomeDialog instead of GtkWindow. Then all the key shortcuts and etc.
will be handled automatically. Also it will cut down on the code size of
gnome-score.c and reduce bloat a few trivial K.

Unfortunately this is a little more ambitious than you might have wanted,
but it shouldn't be too hard if you want to give it a go. ;-)

Havoc Pennington ==== http://pobox.com/~hp