Re: DocBook -> Texinfo (via DSSSL) Proof-of-Concept Demo

Martin Baulig <martin@home-of-linux.org> writes:

> Short question: where can I find the DSSL specs - until now I tried to
> learn it by looking at the code - but it would be find to have some
> specs ...

Here's the spec:

  ftp://ftp.ornl.gov/pub/sgml/WG8/DSSSL/dsssl96b.pdf

The following is handy too, because it lists the available functions
in alphabetical order, and has references back to the spec:

  ftp://ftp.ornl.gov/pub/sgml/WG8/DSSSL/digest.htm

And of course, the centre of the DSSSL universe appears to be at:

  http://jclark.com/dsssl/

Cheers,

 - Jim