Re: DocBook -> Texinfo (via DSSSL) Proof-of-Concept Demo

Jim Pick <jim@jimpick.com> writes:

> The stylesheet I coded is very crude, and probably useless beyond the
> demo itself.  Part of the problem is that I've never really used
> DocBook or Texinfo before this.  And I'm not much of a DSSSL guru
> either.  But it does show how the job could possibly be done using
> DSSSL stylesheets.

I haven't looked at the code yet but I think a real solution will not
be possible without an appropriate jade extension.  Especially since
makeinfo is sensitive to white spaces in certain situations.

An Jade extension won't be too complex since there is only a fixed
number of commands in makeinfo (unlike the TeX backend where you can
define whatever you want).