Re: RANT!!! (was Re: ORBit and gint64 Re: ORBit gmake fails)

On Thu, Jul 23, 1998 at 03:07:01AM -0400, Todd Graham Lewis wrote:
*snip*
> The answer is to stop developers from _having_ to use CVS.  If we had
*snip*
> How crazy am I?

I have to say that CVS has by far improved the development cycle for everything
that I've had moved into cvs for multi-person development.  It's by far much
more convenient and I always have everything updated with everyone else.
--
Geoff Harrison (http://mandrake.net)
Senior Systems Engineer