Re: ORBit

On Wed, 22 Jul 1998, Frater Reklaw wrote:

> Here is the patch I used to solve my problems. Basicly, the problem came from a preprocessing define regaurding gint64 and the limit.h not being includeing.

I _just_ got finished solving the same problem.  I just changed the last
7 lines of ORBit/src/ORBitutil/basic_types.h to the following:

	typedef long long CORBA_long_long;
	typedef unsigned long long CORBA_unsigned_long_long;
	typedef CORBA_long_long GIOP_long_long;
	typedef CORBA_unsigned_long_long GIOP_unsigned_long_long;
	/* #endif */

	#endif

lines (-7) and (-6) used to be something like:

        typedef gint64 CORBA_long_long;
        typedef ugint64 CORBA_unsigned_long_long;

that seems to have done the trick.  Attempting a gnome-core compile
right now...

--
Todd Graham Lewis                                     (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net