Re: XFree86 specific extensions used in gnome?

> I got this running keyboard-properties and mouse-properties:
>
> Xlib:  extension "XFree86-Misc" missing on display "192.168.0.3:0.0".
>
> The display is an Exceed X server running on Win95.

Oh, they die?  That is so very strange, as they dont die when I use my
Indy running IRIX.

> ** ERROR **: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
>   serial 38 error_code 8 request_code 72 minor_code 0
>
> ...which the compile faq attributes to a bad imlib. The imlib I'm using is a
> recent one from CVS. I'm gonna double check if those are really the libs
> I've been linking with. In the mean time, if anyone knows other reasons for
> the BadMatch, be sure to let me know.

I do believe this is an Imlib problem.  I am running a very old Imlib
due to the problems with Imlib in 24 bpp displays.  I wonder if Raster
has looked at this?

Miguel.