Re: gdk_imlib errors from gmc and eeyes
- From: Tristan Tarrant <ttarrant suntlc etnoteam it>
- To: Todd Graham Lewis <tlewis mindspring net>
- cc: raster redhat com, gnome-list gnome org, recipient list not shown:
- Subject: Re: gdk_imlib errors from gmc and eeyes
- Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 15:30:52 +0200 (MET DST)
> If we were more aggressive about using rpm and/or dpkg to manage our
> installs, then this would not happen. Perhaps have .rpm as the default
> build format?
RPM/dpkg are Linux specific things (or rather Linux distribution specific
things). This means they follow Linux's FSSTND. But what if I'm on Solaris
(which has its own package format) ? Or what about staying on Linux, but on
my homegrown installation which has no trace of rpm ?
RPM installation should be optional, not default.
Tristan Tarrant firstname.lastname@example.org
Lo sai che la tua faccia somiglia a |You know your face looks like one who
quella di uno che vale 2000 dollari? |is worth 2000 dollars?
Gia'. Ma tu non somigli a quello che |Yeah. But you don't look like the one
li incassa. Qualche passo indietro...|who collects them. A few steps back...
Il buono, il brutto e il cattivo| The good, the bad and the ugly
] [Thread Prev