Re: Panel segfaults

On Mon, 20 Jul 1998, Elliot Lee wrote:

> OK, now to find out why send_applet_tooltips_state() is getting "Extern"
> passed as an IOR. That is most definitely incorrect! :) Can you do some
> gdb'ing and find out?

Well, there is a deeper problem.  apply_global_config is called before the
panel_corba_gtk_main.  The problem is that orb is not initialized until
that function.  I am not sure what the correct fix here is.  Maybe this is
why there was a delayed applet loading queue?  The reason I am not moving
the CORBA_ORB_init call is because I don't know when ev becomes valid.  I
think that the orb initialization should be moved out of gtk_main before
apply_global_config to fix the problems.