Re: New User

Ok, I got and installed ZLib. But the Core still won't compile because it
cannot find the refreences to gzread, gzopen, and gzclose in misc.c. The
FAQ did tell some of the files that were need, and where some of them were,
and what order some of them should be compiled in, but it was rather
sketchy. I think a nice install page with links to all required files and
what order to compile would be very beneficial for new users.
-Andre Masella(amasella@ica.net)