Compiling Panel

Hi,

I keep having troubles compiling the gnome-panel (see my previous post
"Compiling Gnome ?").
MOst of the other stuff will compile except for the gnome-panel...
Which is (in my opinion) the only thing that needs mico to compile.

I have mico 2.0.6 running from the FreeBSD-ports section and checked it's
cinfigure options. it uses --with-gtk=...... etc.

I was wondering if there is any other option in compiling the Gnome-Panel?
Or if anybody knows a way to solve my problem.

Pascal Hofstee