Re: New User

Nahh.  Keep it.  It's more trouble to turn it off and then back on, than
to just leave it.  Plus, I think that a lot of apps use it for
communication with the loopback net device.

                Soren Harward               | Windows 95/98 DOES come
 Internet Information Systems Administrator | with a tool to recover
               Cinternet, Inc.              | from Registry
 Voice: 891-1228        soren@cinternet.net | corruption.
      http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/      | It's called 'FDISK'.