Re: Disk Eject with gnome drivemount applet
- From: Erik Andersen <andersen inconnect com>
- To: Bruno Widmann <bwidmann tks fh-sbg ac at>
- Cc: gnome-list <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Disk Eject with gnome drivemount applet
- Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 02:37:54 -0600
On Thu, Jul 16, 1998 at 10:41:51PM +0200, Bruno Widmann wrote:
> i added a right click entry with calls the "eject" program from the
> drivemount applet.
> (e.g. "eject /dev/scd0" for /cdrom)
> It works fine for me, but please someone check it out and have a look if
> it works for you.
> I'm using debian at the Moment, hope that this "eject" Program is
> available on redhat, suse, etc...
It would be easy to provide you with source code to do just what eject
does. You should make the cdrom drive configurable (I have 5 cdrom
drives of various types). Would you like some C code to eject a CD?
Erik B. Andersen Web: http://www.inconnect.com/~andersen/
--This message was written using 73% post-consumer electrons--
] [Thread Prev