Re: cannot add applets help please
- From: James Michael Mastros <spare jennifer-unix dyn ml org>
- To: gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: cannot add applets help please
- Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 19:24:27 -0400
On Thu, Jul 16, 1998 at 02:10:25 PM -0400, Todd Graham Lewis wrote:
> Perhaps adding some more informative diagnostics here would be helpful,
> something like "cannot find unix-domain socket; perhaps panel not running
> or /tmp/foo.1 has been removed?" or something. If I have time today, then
> I'll look, but I'll probably be busy working on getting my FAQ-enhancing
> CVS build done...
You can't really say that:
1) It isn't a unix-domain socket at the moment (for me, anyway), it's a
2) We don't know anyway: the CORBA communicates however it sees fit.
-=- James Mastros
This space intentionally filled by something devoid of meaning or relevance.
-=- Me, with apology to anybody using a similar statement in their
signature. I do not apologize to those who use it in manuals.
Other uses will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
] [Thread Prev