Problems building CVS version of Gnome

Okay.... I got Gnome 0.20 compiled and working, but I decided to download the latest daily snapshot of all the Gnome stuff from CVS.

I've recompiled everything up to gnome-core, restarted, but when I run panel, I get loads of messages along the lines of:

** WARNING ** : invalid cast from 'GtkEventBox'  to 'GtkWindowType'

And, unsuprisingly, panel fails to run.... There are absolutely LOADS of these messages that pile out...

So, what did I do wrong?

Regards.
Lee Walton