Netscape 5.0

Netscape has made the source to Netscape 5.0 (at least I think that was
the version number listed) available to the public.  I know netscape
uses motif (big and slow).

Is anyone currently planning on porting Netscape from motif to gtk?  And
maybe even making netscape into a gnome app - or at least making it
somewhat compatible (drag-n-drop?).  Oh - and fix all the nasty bugs
while your at it too.  I don't know motif or gtk - so I'm not
volunteering.

cya ..
Evan Langlois
aka WolfStone