Re: pixmaps within widgets etc.

That was part of the reason why I inquired about that :) If I knew C beyond
coding "hello world" I'd take a stab at it.

BTW, the suggestions worked, between what Chris Thomas gave me and info
in the GTK tutorial 'rc' files entry at:

http://www.gtk.org/tutorial/gtk_tut-19.html#ss19.3

Got my screen looking better than E anyday .. and it's functional too :)

Current screenshot:

http://www.paniczone.com/~matt/desktop.jpg

Thanks gang..

Matt