Re: CVS panel workign for anybody?

> Hmm,
>
> I've problems to get the gnome panel from CVS to work since weeks
> now. Is there any body experiencing similar problems? I just want to
> know if I'm the only with these probs :-)

Maybe you have solved this, but for sure ...

I have similiar dificulties with panel. The problem was, that I had
two versions of Gkt installed (libgtk.so and libgtk-1.1.so). Panel
was linked again both libs, because of old mico libraries linked
against libgtk. So, me helps recompile and install mico.

Hope it helps you
Radek