Help needed with mico-2.0.5's configure script (autogen.sh)

Hello,

I am building gnome v 0.2 from sources and have got as far as the
mico-2.0.5 software.

I understand that for this software I need to generate my own
"configure" script as it is not included in the distribution.

I have installed autoconf, automake and libtool on my system.

Am I right in thinking that I should be running the autogen.sh script to
generate the configure file?

If so when I do I get the following errors:

[root@acer mico-2.0.5]# ./autogen.sh
./autogen.sh: aclocal: command not found
configure.in:461: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow
cross compiling
creating cache ./config.cache
./configure: syntax error near unexpected token `wi_EXTRA_DIRS(no,'
./configure: ./configure: line 673: `wi_EXTRA_DIRS(no, /usr/local /local
/user/local /usr/share /opt /opt/local $QTDIR $GTKDIR $TCLDIR)'
[root@acer mico-2.0.5]#

The actual script itself looks like:

[root@acer mico-2.0.5]# more autogen.sh
#!/bin/sh

# Simple autogen.sh
aclocal -I .
autoconf
./configure --enable-gtk ${1+"$@"}
[root@acer mico-2.0.5]#

What should the "aclocal -I ." line be doing?

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

--
Nigel Tamplin